Sunday, February 15, 2009

25 Random Things

25 Random Things About Me
by Spencer
1. I am 6 months old.
2. I have lots of blond hair that sticks straight up, even in mama brushes it down.
3. I have to have a blanket to sleep with or I won't sleep.
4. I weigh about 15 1/2 pounds.
5. I have had an ear infection for a month and went through three antibiotics.
6. I have eaten a wide variety of foods and I am now trying Stage 2 foods. I love Apple Blueberries.
I am able to lean, but not quite sit on my own.
7. I have several nicknames which include: Little Man (from mama), bubby (from my sister), Doc (from Back to the Future because my hair sticks straight up), Jack Jack (from daycare) and Snert (from Shyla).
8. I have a sister who is 10 years older than me.
9. My pediatrician always wears bow ties.
10. My daddy tickles me and makes me have belly laughs.
11. I don't like my mama to change my diaper in the middle of the night because her hands are really cold.



I have cool hair.


12. I drink 7 oz bottles with rice cereal mixed in them.
13. I like to sit in my highchair and play.
14. I REALLY want to pet our dog Harley, but for some reason he doesn't get close enough to me.
15. I don't like socks. I kick them off. I usually have one sock on and one sock off. My mama doesn't like that because the socks disappear and she can find them.


I have fun in my highchair.


16. My room has airplanes in it.
17. I have a best friend, he doesn't have a name, but he sleeps in my crib and he is a seahorse with a glowing personality. Did I mention he plays music?
18. I like to watch my other family members eat.
19. I go to sleep easily as long as I have a pacifier, my blankey, I am held on my right side with my back patted until I fall asleep.
20. I took a drink of mommy's water and liked it.


I really want to touch the camera.



21. I am learning sign language for "finished," "more" and "milk."
22. I do not like being woke up.
23. I like to wake up every morning at about 5am.
24. I get out of my crib at 6:30am EVERY day.
25. I get very happy after I have dirty my pants, but I don't like them to stay dirty.




Notice the one sock on and one sock off.

1 comment:

Natashia said...

Awww.....that's a really cute idea! I love how it's all from Spencers perspective