Sunday, June 14, 2009

Girls Day Out

Yesterday Madison and I got our hair cut and also decided to treat ourselves to getting our nails done. This is not something we do very often, so it was a fun treat. Madison got her finger and toenails painted blue - a vast improvement over the lime green she originally chose. I decided to get some acrylic nails put on. My are always torn up really bad at work, so I will see if I like them.

We stopped at subway to eat afterwards and then headed into the scrapbook store. Madison picked out a 6x6 album and some journaling sheets to write about her summer vacation. We can add pictures to it after she gets back.



We decided to include Justin and went to see the movie Night at the Museum, Battle of the Smithsonian. Overall, it was a fun day.

4 comments:

Shyla said...

Sounds like fun. You guys deserve the break.

Becky said...

I am so glad you guys took some time out for yourselves. You certainly deserve it.

Natashia said...

Sounds like you enjoyed your day out! Both of your nails look great and I love the cuts!

theharrisgirl said...

How much fun is that? I bet it is a day she remembers!