My brother and his family came to visit from Iowa for the holiday. We had a good time playing games and eating too much food. Something I have NEVER done is get up on Black Friday and go shopping. That is until this year. My brother wanted a TV (and some other great deals) at Target. He popped his head in at 6am and said, "Let's go to Target!"
So I stumbled out and we headed for the madness.
I don't get it, really, I don't get it. There were so many people with carts overflowing with items and lines that stretched to the back of the store. I just have to wonder, are people really buying these items because they are on someone's Christmas list or are they just buying them because they are on sale. I mean if Uncle Harry really wants a toaster for Christmas, then I understand that getting a Toaster for $3 is a good deal. I don't understand why people load up their carts and purchase a bunch of items just because they are on sale. Strange.
My brother didn't get his TV, but we picked up a few other items that weren't sold old yet.
But, I will stick to my online deals that I can do in my pajamas and don't have to argue over a parking spot or stand in a line for an hour. My time is more important to me.
1 comment:
I agree. Black Friday is NOT for me.
Post a Comment