Sunday was not too exciting for us, church, lunch, stopped at the mall and headed home. Justin headed out to play a round of golf. I headed over to my friend Becky's house and we watched a movie and scrapbooked until past midnight. FUN, FUN!
Monday came early (that's what happens when you stay out having fun). We headed to Tulsa to the Oklahoma Aquarium (yeah, it sounds silly when there are no bodies of water in this state that are not man made). We arrived right after they opened. Spencer was interested at first, but I guess to him, after he saw one fish moving in a tank, the other thousand look exactly the same. SO, needless to say, he was not happy. Madison went off with one of us while the other watched Spencer and tried to keep him calm.
We all went through the shark tunnel and it what really neat. Spencer did think that was really cool. I actually enjoyed the very, very large beavers. Ok, I seriously didn't know how big they were. The aquarium wasn't as big as we expected, so it didn't take us long to go through it. Spencer was done, over the aquarium, so we headed out to find some food. We went to Los Cabos for some mexican fajitas and once again, Spencer was in full fit throwing mood. Once we finally got his milk and food, things were a bit better. Thank goodness he slept on the way home.
We fired up the hose and filled up the baby pool and both Spencer and Madison cooled off. Justin was a dear husband and let me take a nap. We had a light dinner (still full from Los Cabos). Spencer and I played "ashi, ashi" - Ring Around the Rosie for those of you that don't speak Spencerese. We are also excited that football has started and we are all singing the football commercial:
"Game starting now"
"Dun net, dun net"
"Have Fun in the Basement"
etc., etc.
Spencer has now learned the "Dun net, dun net" part and will repeat it upon anyone in the house singing the commercial.
Justin is proud.
3 comments:
The birds are awesome, but that would've totally freaked me out...maybe I just have an overall aversion to birds in general, not just owls.
What a fun weekend! Glad you had a good time :)
I think your zoo looks awesome! Although I agree with Becky, birds are freaky. Ew Ew Ew.
:)
Post a Comment