Okay every few weeks.
Okay, okay, when I remember!
I use a cool concoction that I learned from a lady that ran a bed and breakfast: add a tablespoon of Cascade and a cup of bleach while you are filling the tub. Turn on the jets and run for 15 minutes. This always cleans the tubs and jets really well.
It takes FOR-EV-ER to fill up the tub, so I typically start it and walk away. Evidently I was distracted while adding the Cascade and didn't realize it until it was too late. I came back to see tyrannosaurus sized bubbles almost overflowing from the tub.
She just looked at me and asked, "Mom, what did you do?"
So I guess I learned my lesson about paying attention while I am cleaning. Maybe that is a hint that I shouldn't be in charge of cleaning any more. Yeah, I need someone else who is more experienced to come in and take over the job. Yeah, yeah, gotta go talk to Justin about this one.
4 comments:
That is awesome! That sure would've been fun to play in...if only the bubbles would have been human friendly...hehehe.
And our jacuzzi tub doesn't get cleaned that often either...It is just too hard to clean well.
Wait ... so if I mess up then I won't be in charge of that chore anymore. Hee hee
I've done that before. Oops!
Post a Comment