The school is very large, very confusing, very busy and very crazy in the mornings.
She also had to ride a new bus and try to find her "stop" in a neighborhood that she is not that familiar with.
To say the least, she was terrified on her first day of school.
In her concentration mind set on the bus, watching the roads and looking for the correct bus stop, she left her phone on the bus.
She was beside herself. Once she calmed down, I did find out a few things.
- The kids were nice to her.
- She liked her classes.
- She liked her teachers.
- She met new friends.
- The kids welcomed her into the new band class.
- The kids were nice to her.
Day 2 went just as well and the bus driver had her phone.
Since we are in complete limbo waiting on our new house to be completed, things are constantly chaotic. I'm so thankful that things went well for her.
Here's to good days to continue.
2 comments:
What a relief! I am so happy it is going well. I have been worried about the transition for her.
Glad she is liking her new school!! Hope everything goes as planned o the house. You have some cute kids.
Post a Comment