Madison had dress rehearsal for her dance classes and it is the first time that we get to see everything put together, hair, makeup and costumes.
The group dances are particular about how their hair must be done and it is usually a challenge. This year the hair was supposed to be done in a side messy bun. Um, yeah, easier said than done.
Here is Madison before we began any part of the process.
I couldn't get the bun done at all, so I called my uber cool, fashionista friend Becky and asked her how to do one. She told me to You Tube "sock bun." I thought she was nuts, but it was amazing. I used two pair of socks, but I made a perfect bun and making it messy was the easy part!
So this is Madison with her full hair and makeup (minus the lipstick, that came later).
Her and her friend Mikayla waiting for their run through of their dance.
We discovered many costume issues on this day, that's why we have dress rehearsal!

No comments:
Post a Comment