On Sunday my friend Becky and I went to see Rock of Ages. I loved it. If you grew up in the 80's the movie is a great nostalgia movie. It was so funny to see records and a record store instead of just an iPod or iPhone playing the music.
Now, one thing WE had growing up that today's kids don't was the ability to blare our music through a boom box. I mean think about it. Put the Bon Jovi tape in, crank it up until you got yelled at. The only thing that kids (including my teenage daughter) does is put her ear buds on and ignore the rest of the world while listening to Green Day.
That all changed today thanks to a small little PLUG.
I have to give Madi some credit here.
I wouldn't have thought about it.
So, what happens when you mix
this:
with this?
You get a really loud boom box.
Yes, she plugged her phone into her AMPLIFIER for her guitars.
Pretty genius if you ask me.
Pretty loud if you ask Spencer.
Pretty totally awesome if you ask Madison.
2 comments:
Hilarious!
that is awesome!
Post a Comment