As you may have noticed, I haven't posted anything in two months. Sometimes there are things that happen in your life that you just have to put at the top of your priority list and this blog thing wasn't it.
I have debated about keeping it or just signing off for good. I'm not really sure who actually reads this thing anyway. So, I leave it up to whoever is out there --let me know...
keep it
or
sign off.
Leave me a comment and let me know.
3 comments:
I love your posts and will miss you, but I understand
Keep it!
I enjoy reading your posts but think you need to listen to your gut. When you think about the blog - do you feel a burden or obligation to post?
If you do and you don't enjoy about submitting - suspend your page. It doesn't mean it's forever. Leave a "sign" on the page, "Out raising children to become adults. Be back in a few.."
Love you, Aunt Nancy
Post a Comment