Sunday, November 2, 2008

Sickness & Halloween

Friday started like any other day other than being really excited for Halloween. I had joked as soon as I got to work that I was ready to go home. Well, little did I know!
Justin called a little bit before 10am and the conversation went something like this:
Justin: "You work with a bunch of doctors right?"
Misty: "Yeah, why?"
Justin: "Is it bad to be throwing up blood?"
Misty: "Uh, YEAH!"

Okay - Yeah, met Justin at the ER. Not going into details, but he had a REALLY bad stomach bug, but is doing well now. On a side note - have you ever been to the ER on a holiday such as Halloween? It was a little busy. I ended up staying home with my very sick husband on Halloween. SO, needless to say he wasn't going to be handing out any germs with the candy that night.

I got Madison ready; she was going as a bat. She couldn't decide on how she wanted her makeup done, it changed a few dozen times. She ended up going trick-or-treating with some neighbors and had such a good time that her handles on her candy sack broke!
Spencer was not in such a festive mood. He absolutely didn't like his costume. Probably because it was made of fleece and it was sooooo hot! After all of the trick-or-treating was finished, I tried his costume one last time and he was content. We strolled over to a few neighbors to show off it cuteness. I hadn't gotten a single photo of Spencer in his costume so, Clay, our awesome neighbor, took these great shots of him! By the end of the evening, we were all exhausted!

Spencer the giraffe!



Giraffe's have tails!


Spencer was very tired and ready to get out of his ridiculously hot costume!


Madison the bat.
Madison's skull and crossbones pumpkin!

Justin's free-handed pumpkin.

Madison and her trick-or-treating friends.






No comments: