Saturday, May 30, 2009

Play Time

Justin was cleaning out the garage last weekend and Madison asked if she could bring one of Spencer's large toys into the house. We agreed, as long as she cleaned it up. The toy was a large house shape that my brother gave to us to use. It's door opens and there are tons of buttons, sounds and music. The first thing Madison did was PLAY with the entire contraption to learn every sound and song. Spencer then was introduced to it and immediately loved it. Madison plays with this more than he does! She tried to crawl through the door and got stuck. She had to wiggle her way out. Gotta love that girl!
So, last night the two of them were playing in the house and it was sooooo funny. Little Man's laugh is so infectious! I hope you enjoy the short video!


3 comments:

Natashia said...

Spencer is so cute! He is getting so big.

Sarah said...

So cute! I can't believe how big he's getting! Love the laugh!

Becky said...

I'm not sure who enjoyed it the most...Madison or Spencer???