Spencer will turn 13 months on Sunday. He is growing by the minute and learning so many new things. Here is just a few of my Friday Favorites to share.
- If he wants to go outside he will pick up his shoes or one of dad's shoes and bring it to you.
- He whines a lot for me to pick him up. If I won't pick him up, he immediately goes to the lap top cord that is plugged into the outlet. He knows I will immediately come and pick him up then. His arms are already raised waiting for me to get him. (Okay, so this really isn't one of my favorite things he does).
- When I read one of the Dr. Seuss books, he chatters back to me as if he was reading to me.
If you ask him if he wants to take a bath, he runs into his room and tries to get his clothes off. He if very good at helping get his clothes off and on, but when he is in a hurry, he ends up making things worse because he is impatient. - He loves bananas. If you set him in the high chair and he sees a banana, he literally starts grunting and swinging his arms in excitement.
- He likes to play "I'm gonna getcha." He runs excitedly down the hallway and looks back at you while laughing in order to see if you are chasing him.
- He likes to help shut doors (dryer door, closet door, etc.) and to turn on and off the lights for me. He just grins when he has accomplished the task.
He LOVES to clean out my kitchen cabinets. The worse time of day for me is right when I get home. The kids are hungry and I can't get anything done fast enough. Spencer decides to "help" me by pulling EVERYTHING out of my kitchen cabinets. We used to only have the two cupboards locked that contained the cleaning supplies, but alas, we have had to add more. (Once again, not really one of my favorite things).
Other bits of news:
Spencer finally had his top two teeth break through. That puts him at four teeth, yep, only four. It doesn't stop him from eating one bit. He enjoyed pizza tonight and ate the entire piece.
Totally off the subjects from above, but too funny not to share:
Bad Hair Day & Blue Eyes
Spencer was taking a nap on Monday and it was warm. Evidently it was a bit warm in the house and he was sweating a bit. This is what I found when he woke up from his nap.
My last favorite thing:
Spencer's piercing blue eyes. LOVE THEM!
3 comments:
Spencer is getting so big. I think his blue eyes are beautiful!
Love the bad hair and blue eyes! Darling! You have got to get a video of him grunting for a banana...I bet it is hilarious.
I love to see what both of our boys are doing the same! Hudson is obsessed with turning the lights off and on as well. It is cute, but exhausting!
Post a Comment