- Food: pizza
- Book: Revenge of the Shadow King by Benz & Lewis
- Dessert: il dolce's gelato
- Board Game: Shadows Over Camelot
- Online Game: Wizard 101
- Color: green or purple
- Clothing: t-shirt with hoodie and skinny jeans
- Drink: Dr. Pepper
- Musical Artist: Daughtry
- Song: No Surprise
- Subject: math
Sunday, October 18, 2009
She's 12
Today is Madison's 12th birthday. WOW, it is so hard to believe she is growing up. I keep telling her to stop growing! She is wearing my shoes now. Thank goodness my shoes are "too old" for her.
Madison's Favs
Madison enjoyed the day playing Wizard 101 and her new Nintendo game that Spencer picked out for her. She choose to eat at Johnnie Carinos for dinner and tried something new: chicken parmesan. She loved it! Dinner was finished with a complimentary huge bowl of ice cream, with three spoons of course. I think overall she had a good day. We have a small party with some of her friends next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't believe she is 12...I feel so old. She is becoming such a beautiful young lady too. Happy Belated Birthday Madison!!!
Happy birthday Madison! What a great accomplishment to almost be a teenager :)!
Post a Comment