It is quite simple you see. When I was in college I took a geology class from a professor that was old enough to know how dirt was made. He was quite the kook. His favorite line to say to the class was, "In geology time, 1 million years is like one year in our time." He reminded of this time line every class period. SOOOOO, if that is true (and I assuming it is because he saw how dirt was made ya know) and PMS usually lasts around a week, then for the next 20,000 years the earth should be seeing an onslaught of tornadoes, earth quakes, tsunamis, blizzards, ice storms, flooding, mudslides and other weather related issues. I don't know about the rest of you, but I am convinced! A full blown blizzard, two earthquakes, tornado watches and an ice storm within one month, that is just here in Oklahoma. We all know what has happen around the rest of the US and around the world.
Here is proof from the most recent PMS outburst. Rain, freezing rain started on Thursday. By Thursday evening it was all snow. It snowed until Saturday morning. Totals were 1/2-3/4 inch of ice and about 7-8 inches of snow. At one point there were 140,000 people without power.
2 comments:
I'm ready for summer :)!
Stock up on milk!
Post a Comment