Monday, February 1, 2010

Surfer Dude

Spencer's daycare teachers have called him a surfer dude for awhile now. His hair is really blond and a bit on the longer side. Time had come to get it cut short. He has had many haircuts, but it was needing cut way to often and required a professional to try and cut a moving target (his head).
Justin had been suggesting that we cut it with the clippers to get rid of all of his baby hair and he said it would help it grow back better. Bottom line was that he needed it cut.

So on Saturday I put him in the highchair, took off his shirt and got the clippers out. I REALLY was shocked at how long the hair was that I was taking off.

I knew I was past the point of no return when 4 inch strands were falling from the shears.
UUUHHHHHGGGG
It was killing me.
There, fine it was done.
Boohoo, he looks like a mean marine now.

Before, with his flowy blond locks.

After, with his new buzz cut. :(

Okay, not such a great picture.


He looks like a 3 year old marine now. Where did my baby go?

4 comments:

Shyla said...

He doesn't look like a marine he looks like a little boy :)!

Becky said...

OMG! He looks way too grown up.

Unknown said...

Aaaaaaaaawwwwww. He looks totally cute.

Natashia said...

I love the new buzz cut! He looks so adorable. Honestly, he would look cute even if he didn't have any hair!!