It's hard to watch Spencer and Madison and pay attention to all of the details that make them who they are. I thought I would share some of those details.
First there is Spencer. My nickname for him has been Little Man, but lately it has been "turd". Yes, I said it, TURD. It usually comes out as "turdy wurd." Justin's nickname for him has always been "boy." Spencer is just over 22 months and he is constantly moving; he literally never stops. His play time involves throwing everything and the word "no" to him, means to do it again, but throw it farther and faster. UUHHGGG. His new fascination is his new basketball goal and color wonder makers.
He has has learned to whisper. He only says one word when he whispers, "hi," but it is hilarious. When he sits in his car seat or booster seat, he always crosses his ankles, always. He has quiet time with Justin sitting watching baseball before it is bed time. He is fascinated by his big sister. He calls her Madison or Sissy. He likes to help "dead head" my flowers, but tends to pick off all the pretty blooms and not the dead ones. He likes to shake it, move it, bust a move, raise the roof and any other combination of dancing. Next is my oldest, Miss Madison. Oh where to start with her. She is smart, but common sense seems to elude her lately. She is sweet, but can be a smartass like no other. She is funny and I love her sense of humor. I am amazed at how well she can draw and sing (two things I really cannot do). She sleeps late (I suppose just like any other preteen) and doesn't like to get up early. She loves her computer game Wizard 101 and she teaches me how to play. She reads A LOT and loves to visit a book store. She likes jewelry, but doesn't have her ears pierced. She isn't caught up in brand names (yet anyways) wears what is comfortable. She doesn't like to mess with her hair; it usually hangs straight. She honestly doesn't know how to pull her hair in a ponytail. She loves shoes and purses (she gets the purse addiction from me). She loves her little brother, but loves to pull his pants down and laugh so hard when he can't pull them back up. Gotta love her.
3 comments:
This is such a great post. I hate that we don't all hang out like we used to. It stinks!
Your photography skills are rocking! I love that pic of Spencer!
they are growing up. What great kids you have!
Post a Comment