Sunday, November 21, 2010

Packing

When we are getting ready to go on a trip, I tend to annoy the living daylights out of my family. I get stressed, very stressed. Adding to that stress is trying to pack for a 2 year old. One which requires an insane amount of extra things. So, there I sat in his room carefully planning out his outfits for the week. As I laid them into the suitcase, in went Spencer. He decided he was going to help me pack.
He decided that his goal was going to be plan out the number of diapers he would need for the week. So, in went his little arm into the drawer and he began to bring me diapers. I brought them into the next room where is diaper bag was and began to pack. He on the other hand, had a different idea.
He decided to line them up all in a row.

After this shot was taken, he added about 5-6 more on both ends. He eventually moved the laundry baskets and the magna-doodle out of the way in order to squeeze more in. He was VERY proud of himself.



After the packing, he worked up an appetite, so he decided to feast on some chips and salsa. Ah, can't find good help these days.

1 comment:

Becky said...

How funny! He looks so grown up in that pic.