Monday, September 19, 2011

Top Twenty

So I have two Top Ten lists.

10 things I hate about living in a one bedroom apartment.


  1. There is only one bed.

  2. There is not enough space in the refrigerator/freezer to store more than a week's worth of food.

  3. No cable - seriously, it is football season.

  4. Getting up and taking the dogs out to go to the bathroom on a leash (multiple times a day).

  5. Not having more than 4 plates in the cupboard.

  6. Not having cookware to cook with.

  7. The people with HEAVY feet upstairs.

  8. Getting 4 people ready in the morning with only one bathroom.

  9. Having a toilet that "runs" and a kitchen light that flickers constantly.

  10. Washing clothes constantly because the wash machine is the smallest one made on this planet.

10 things I like about living in a one bedroom apartment.



  1. I am so tired that I can sleep just about anywhere.

  2. Being able to carry the grocery sacks (all three of them) into the apartment in one trip.

  3. Not having to fix the light and toilet.

  4. Not having to climb stairs, we have a first floor apartment.

  5. Cleaning takes 15 minutes.

  6. Not having to come home and get dinner made in a rush (nothing to cook with).

  7. Not having too many dishes to clean (there are only 4 of everything in the cupboards).

  8. I have a roof over my family's head.

  9. We all sleep in the same room and we are safe.

  10. We have food on the table, clothes on our backs and blankets to cover up with.

1 comment: