I ate my words this past weekend.
There were MANY circumstances surrounding this wedding and why I said I would do it.
The couple were very aware that I was not a professional and they still trusted me to document this very special experience with them. The weather called for a 40% chance of rain and the winds were blowing (this is Oklahoma ya know).
The wedding was set to be outdoors at 7pm. The lighting issue was scarey enough without the cloud cover and the possibility of rain and severe weather....we took pictures anyway and I am glad we did. Their love was sooooo obvious for one another, it didn't matter when or where they were married, they were together.
Jay and Crystal made the decision that rain or shine, their wedding was gonna happen.
My pictures are far from perfect, but here are two that I really like and wanted to share.
1 comment:
These look great Misty. We need to plan some time for you to take our family pics.
Post a Comment