Madison celebrated her 11
th birthday on Saturday at the skating rink. She had a few friends and skated the afternoon away. She ended up with a bruised knee, but that was it for the injuries. Yes - I skated. As a matter of fact I was dared to backwards skate. Frankly, my family didn't believe that I still had it in me. Considering I lived at the skating rink all through high school, it was like riding a bike, you never forget. Anyway, Madison had a good time and she is now 11 years old. Wow, time flies. While at the skating rink, she got to go in the prize machine for 30 seconds and that was fun. Her hair and hood were blowing everywhere. She figured out really quick to catch the prizes up against the wall instead of trying to grab them out of the air. At the end of the day, all was well.

Madison in the prize machine

Madison after the prize machine
Last weekend Grandpa Willie and Nana Jean came to visit. We decided to go to a pumpkin patch since it was so nice out. It is hard to believe that it is October and still 75 degrees outside. The day was beautiful. Spencer and Grandpa enjoyed sitting under the tree and talkin'. Nana, Madison and I went to look at the bunnies and went on a pretty cool hay ride. Madison ended up swinging in one of the hammocks and tire swings before we picked our pumpkins and left for the day. Here are pictures from our fun day.
Spencer and Grandpa Willie at the pumpkin patch

Madison and the bunnies at the pumpkin patch
Spencer and Grandpa Willie "talkin"

Spencer showing off his team spirit and rooting for the Colts! Though he could root all he wants, they still lost!
2 comments:
He is adorable in the Colts hat! Please have him cheering for Monday Night Football~ we are gonna need it!
:) Your Indiana friend
Aww I love the last one! What a cutie pie!
Post a Comment