Monday, August 24, 2009

Loot

Yesterday I went to a HUGE consignment sale in OKC. It is called Just Between Friends and it is held at the state fair grounds. For those of you that don't know about it, it is a fantastic consignment sale for kids stuff only and there were 1700 consignors. I am volunteering to help on Saturday, so I received a pass to shop yesterday before the doors open to the public.
WOW, I had so much fun. Here is a list of the loot that I got Spencer:
  • Little Tikes Castle Slide
  • Winter Coat ($7 - awwwwwsome)
  • Winter Hat
  • Fall Jacket
  • Monkey Halloween Costume ($8)
  • 7 pairs of Khaki pants and or jeans (nothing more than $4)
  • 8 or so short and long sleeve shirts (nothing more than $4)
  • 2 pairs of shoes (one pair is brand new)
  • two toy trucks

It was great stuff and great prices. I will definitely be looking forward to the spring sale! Spencer is definately set for fall and winter.

1 comment:

Shyla said...

That is great. Looks like you found what you were hoping to get.