The sickness quickly reared its ugly head on Friday night with a fever and vomiting. Friday night was spent in the living room on the couch/floor covered in towels, while he slept for a couple of hours at a time.
Saturday came and we immediately started some pedialyte and water. He wasn't drinking much and definitely wasn't eating.
This picture probably describes the weekend in a nutshell. He was on the way to the doctor's office and it was all he could do to look up at dad.Yesterday was his first day back to daycare and it went okay. He has gained his appetite back and slowly is getting back into a routine. I can honestly say that vomiting is the most unwanted sickness I want children to have. They just don't understand what is happening and it is so degrading for them to wake up covered in vomit. :(
1 comment:
Poor baby! I am so sorry he was sick and your weekend was yucky!
Post a Comment