- have to find a new day care immediately (still in progress, but am fairly confident I found one)
- drove to Omaha to see oldest nephew be confirmed
- got food poisoning and totally/completely/insanely sick on the way home in the middle of Kansas
- missed three days of work due to bullet point above (no, I didn't eat cantaloupe)
- took off the last two days to close on new house
- moved, unpacked, visited Home Depot 3 times in 3 days
- helped Madi write the first section of Science Fair Project (which, in my opinion is a complete and utter waste of time and I am a science nerd)
- got head cold that is now in my lungs (duh, no surprise that happened, again)
So, I'm sorry if I haven't commented or looked at blogs in awhile. I truly hope I will have a normal life within a month (whatever normal might be).
1 comment:
"Normal" is a setting on the dryer. Love, Aunt Nancy
Post a Comment