Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Sharpies, Post Its and Highlighters

Lately it seems as if I cannot keep up with all of the places to be, things to get done and school activities to be at. I am usually really organized, but my normal organized space is not yet complete.
My wanna be desk is piled with things that need to get done. In an effort to try and get somewhat organized, I grabbed my three favorite things:
Sharpie Markers
Colored Post Its (seriously, who likes plain yellow)
and
Highlighters (same as above, the more colors the better).

I added due dates of Madi's school projects onto sticky notes and put them above my computer.
I had to make folders (with proper sticky notes) for various items as well (Madi's dance class, science fair project, etc).


My date calendar looks like a rainbow because everyone that has an appointment or somewhere to be, gets their own color. If not, Spencer may end up at dance class.
No matter how hard I try to be organized right now, something always goes haywire. One of the first things I did when we moved was to order checks (we were completely out) and I ordered some fancy address labels. I got those in the mail, see picture below.


Do you notice anything missing???

Yep, they shipped me address labels without actually printing my address on them. Oh, well, I guess it is time to dig through some boxes and find my Avery address labels and print my own.

I will continue with my nice little color coding and post it sticking until I get an area set up for my self.

Yes, I am OCD, but in my opinion it should be labeled as CDO (alphabetical ya know).
Are you done laughing at me yet?

If you are laughing it is because YOU do the same thing or you really do think I am ridiculous.

1 comment:

Becky said...

You know I am right there with ya!