Spencer has crazy hair. Anyone that has seen him knows his hair sticks straight up all the time. He was a dirty mess and needed a bath, but it was a bit too early for a bath. I decided to play with some hair gel to see what would it look like in his hair. There was no good reason for it, except I WANTED it. So, below is the result. Try not to giggle to hard. I cracked up and he enjoyed his
mohawk.


He also loves his baths, so the bath came about 1/2 hour after these pictures were taken. No more hair gel!
The bath makes him sleepy and he LOVES to sleep with his glowing seahorse, but this night was bit much. He fell asleep with the seahorse in his arms. He usually will "talk" to him while is drifting off to sleep. Such a sweet little man!
2 comments:
I love the mohawk...you have to do it like that more often.
Precious Precious sleeping boy!
Post a Comment