Saturday, April 25, 2009

Spencer's Baptism

Spencer was baptized on April 19th. Dan (Justin's dad) was able to fly in from Indiana and Jayson (Justin's brother), Kayla, Zach and Wolf were able to drive the 8 hours down from Omaha. We were so grateful for all that were there to celebrate the baptism.
Godmothers Becky and Shlya - love to you!
Godfathers Jayson and Clay - thanks for everything.
Tom, Leslie and Abby - thanks for coming bright and early!
All in all, it was a very quick and exhausting weekend, but we loved seeing everyone! Spencer went swimming for the first time. I personally think he is oh so cute in his swim trunks. Madison had fun jumping on the trampoline and playing Nintendo with Zach and Wolf. It was wonderful weather on Saturday, but turned cold and windy for Sunday. Sunday was really chilly, especially at the 8am service. The pastor quoted one of our all time favorite movies, "The Princess Bride." It was so fitting that our entire group are fans of the movie and he worked his sermon around the movie.
Thanks to all of the great pictures from Kayla and Clay - awesome! So here are the pictures.... no, I didn't post all 200 of them... "Let me explain. No, there is too much. Let me sum up."

1 comment:

Becky said...

I am so blessed to have you guys in my life and now to have the responsiblity of molding Spencer into a faithful Christian young man. I love you guys very much!