I have been wanting to get some practice with my camera and using the manual settings, so my good friend Christina let me take pictures of her daughter Haley. I learned a lot. The first thing was something very simple, Haley NEVER stopped moving. This posed a challenge for me, but I soon figured out which setting to leave my camera set to. All in all, I got some good pictures of her.

This shot was after Haley had been running for about an hour. She paused on one of the little benches, enough time for me to snap this.

This is my favorite shot of her.

I love the
ornery look on her face.

This was a second best picture for me. She was just so happy to running wild.
Still running.
3 comments:
Your pictures look really good!!
too much fun! what a silly girl!
I love the one of her running away! Like she didn't want her pic taken again...hehehe.
Post a Comment