Monday, March 7, 2011

12 Step Program for Blogging

Hi, my name is Misty and it's been over a month since I blogged.

I really can resist blogging you see, it is quite simple. I just find other things to fill my time:
  • packing boxes
  • looking at houses
  • packing boxes
  • looking at lots
  • scrubbing the 2 1/2 years worth of splattered food that amazingly found its way onto the back of my blinds
  • potty training Spencer
  • attending Madison's induction ceremony for Jr. National Honor Society
  • working full time
  • looking at lots (yes, I said this again)
  • deciding on a floor plan
  • cleaning
  • faxing documents
  • decorating
  • staging the house
  • working full time (short staffed = busy at work)
  • shampooing carpets
  • lifting
  • sorting
  • gathering boxes
  • cooking
  • laundry, laundry, laundry.......
  • an immediate transition for Spencer to BIG BOY BED
  • meeting with the professionals (realtors that is...btw mine is amazing)
  • taking tylenol or advil to relieve the pain from all of the above
  • drinking wine to relieve stress from all of the above

Yes, I can resist blogging, I have created my own 12-step program that includes way more than 12 steps.

2 comments:

Becky said...

hehehe...funny girl

Anonymous said...

Glad we finally found the lot, you can remove that one from the list!!! Amy