Today I did a photo session with one of our best friends' son, Quinn. He turns 13 in a little over a week. First of all, it was freezing cold and Quinn was such a good sport in his t-shirt! Here are a few of my favorites.
OMG! OMG! OMG! You have totally captured my baby boy that looks way too grown up. It is scary to see the man in those eyes. You did such an amazing job. I think props need to go out to the photographer that put up with the cold as well.
4 comments:
Misty, these look GREAT!!!!
OMG! OMG! OMG! You have totally captured my baby boy that looks way too grown up. It is scary to see the man in those eyes.
You did such an amazing job. I think props need to go out to the photographer that put up with the cold as well.
Those are great pics!
Pictures look awesome Misty! You did a great job. :-)
Post a Comment