The Museum of Science and Industry was our stop for Monday. This place was sooo amazing. Everyone had an absolute blast and there was plenty of hands on things for Spencer to touch and do. One of the most amazing things was the viewing of the first U-505 German submarine that was captured during WWII. The history behind the U boats and the untold stories were simply amazing. Unfortunately, the pictures I did take don't do it justice, so I didn't post them here.
Madi and Justin went into the 80 mph wind machine. This picture just cracks me up.
We avoided the Agriculture area until the very end because of the two very large John Deere tractors that were there. Spencer thought they were there just for him. He was sooo excited to crawl up and drive. Every button was pushed, every wheel was turned and he grinned the entire time.
We decided to have dinner at the Hard Rock Cafe. Madison was in heaven the entire time.
1 comment:
That better be a virgin drink that Madi is drinking...hehehe.
I'm glad you guys are having a good time. BTW...where are the pictures of YOU?
Post a Comment