Saturday, June 18, 2011

Birthday Revalations

36

In honor of my 36th birthday, I decided to write out 36 completely random things about me. So here goes:


  1. I like Diet Dr. Pepper (ok, kinda sorta addicted to it)

  2. I was born in Sanford, Florida

  3. I have lived in Florida, Indiana, South Dakota, Wyoming, Iowa and Oklahoma (Iowa and South Dakota are my favorites)

  4. I was married to my best friend a week after my 19th birthday

  5. I like to eat cereal, but only at night.

  6. I have my bachelors degree in Chemistry

  7. I did not start drinking coffee until after Spencer was born (out of sheer exhaustion).

  8. The only kind of spiders I like are dead ones.

  9. I like to play Wizard 101 with Madison

  10. I really wish I could sing (and I really cannot carry a tune)

  11. I love photography

  12. I haven't scrapbooked in almost 6 months and I miss is terribly

  13. Milk chocolate is my favorite, but I won't refuse dark chocolate

  14. I have one brother

  15. I drive a mini-van and love it

  16. I despise Wal Mart (refuse to go in there)

  17. I have never been to a professional football game

  18. I have a certification as a Technologist in Molecular Biology by the American Society of Clinical Pathology

  19. I can't go underwater without plugging my nose

  20. My first car was a 1987 Chevy Cavalier

  21. I spent my summers with my grandparents in Wall, South Dakota

  22. I don't play the lottery

  23. My mom is my hero

  24. I like all kinds of music (Pink, Adele, Michael Buble, Brad Paisley, Jason Aldean, etc., etc.)

  25. I am currently watching the Disney channel (thanks to Spencer to waking up, soooo early)

  26. I lived at Ellsworth AFB in South Dakota

  27. I can handle the cold better than the heat (yeah, it was like a 102 degrees yesterday, YUCK)

  28. One of my favorite TV shows is So You Think You Can Dance (I look forward to it every summer)

  29. I also like The Voice and American Idol

  30. I don't like watching any CSI shows because I pick apart everything they are doing wrong.

  31. I want to visit Europe

  32. I don't get pedicures or manicures

  33. I have two dogs (Moxie and Harley)

  34. I have to wear glasses, not contacts

  35. I am not a fan of shopping

  36. My laptop is pink

So if you have read this far, I'm sorry to tell you that I am pretty boring.

3 comments:

Clay said...

Oh I don't think boring is the right word ... but you do know that you like ... so how about ... resolute.

Shyla said...

Always good to learn more about a friend! Happy birthday!

Becky said...

Great post. Hope you had a fantastic 36th birthday!