Spencer LOVES Cars (the original), so naturally he would love Cars 2, right? Um, not so much. He made it about 45 minutes and after 8 (actually I quit counting) potty breaks, we ended up leaving the theater. Justin missed the end of the movie, I saw the end, but missed a lot of pieces in between. All in all, Madison said the movie was good.
Thursday, June 30, 2011
Cars 2
On Sunday we went to see Cars 2 at the Warren Theater. Thank goodness we got there early to get a seat and a booster seat. For the record, there were more kids in the theater than adults and EVERY booster seat in the complex was in the theater.
Spencer LOVES Cars (the original), so naturally he would love Cars 2, right? Um, not so much. He made it about 45 minutes and after 8 (actually I quit counting) potty breaks, we ended up leaving the theater. Justin missed the end of the movie, I saw the end, but missed a lot of pieces in between. All in all, Madison said the movie was good.
After the movie we made a QUICK trip out the new house. 104 degree weather meant we didn't stay long.
Spencer LOVES Cars (the original), so naturally he would love Cars 2, right? Um, not so much. He made it about 45 minutes and after 8 (actually I quit counting) potty breaks, we ended up leaving the theater. Justin missed the end of the movie, I saw the end, but missed a lot of pieces in between. All in all, Madison said the movie was good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Man I would have bet money he would have been all about Cars 2.
I think he will still love CARS 2, but maybe he just isn't ready for the movie going experience. That is a long time for that little guy to sit still.
Post a Comment