Sunday: foundation and plumbing done. Notice all of the gorgeous, green trees (yes, it is Oklahoma and those are REAL trees and they are GREEN).


Wednesday: half of the frame work is up. Holy cow that was fast.


Unfortunately, there are problems. We knew that building a house was a chore and stressful and we were told to expect errors. Hopefully we caught things in time and they can be fixed.
We haven't sold our house yet. Next week it will be 3 full months on the market. ~ SIGH~
It will probably be Sept before ours is done, so there really isn't a huge rush, but I would sure like to know that it is sold.
3 comments:
It looks big ... I would like to see it one of these days.
You should see it today! Bonus room on and half the roof frame! They worked on ours on a sat so barring bad weather I bet they'll get tons done tomorrow!!
Very, Very exciting!!! Try to find ways to have fun with it, so it isn't too stressful.
Post a Comment