Some people search for years to find their passion. Some find it early, some find it late and sadly, some never find it in their hearts to follow their passion.
I gut tells me that Madison, all almost 14 years of hers, has found her passion.
It is simply
music.

Maybe it is just the age, I don't know. She has been taking guitar lessons since April. Today, after her lesson, she wanted to show me a guitar that she wanted to buy. They pulled it off of the wall and she sat down, and to my stunned amazement, played
Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Greenday. It wasn't so much the fact that she played the song, she played in front of people. Customers in the store, the owner of store and the two sales guys. She didn't flinch.

Now, I am NO expert, so I don't have a clue what was normal, but evidently the sales guy was amazed when he found out she had only been playing since April.
She is working hard to earn the rest of the money for the $300 cherry wood Yamaha acoustic guitar that she wants, so if anyone has any odd jobs, feel free to give her a call!
3 comments:
So proud of Madison for following her passion. Looks like you have a superstar on your hands ;-)
That is pretty cool ... Madison can pretty much do what ever she wants.
Wow! We'll be booking her for parties soon. (Maybe she should just come over and teach Tony...hehehe)
Post a Comment