To the left,
to the left,
everything you own,
to the box to the left.
That is the way I feel about my life right now. Everything we own is getting boxed up and stored for the next two months while we wait for the new house to be completed.
The first POD was delivered on Friday morning and Justin and I got up on Saturday morning and began to load. If you haven't noticed we have had about a month of triple digit temperatures here in Oklahoma. It was 104 degrees or so on Saturday. HOT, HOT, HOT. We started early and loaded, loaded, loaded. It felt like 130 degrees in the POD.
My mom drove down from Iowa to help with the kiddos while we worked. Spencer "helped" as well.
My mom hadn't seen the new house yet, so we headed to the new house on Sunday morning. The brick is all complete. Check out the mailbox!! The drywall is all up, but not mudded yet. It is really coming along nicely. I secretly (ok, not so secretly) wish it was COMPLETE and ready to move into.
It has been a very busy, exhausting and HOT weekend. We are treating ourselves to a 10:30pm movie of Harry Potter.
1 comment:
You should put a thermometer in the POD to see how hot it does get in there.
I don't envy you guys, but it is exciting to share in this new part of your lives.
Post a Comment