Thursday, July 7, 2011

My Other Two

This is Harley. He is the coolest dog I've ever seen. He is a mix between a bassett hound and a wire hair dauschaund. We adopted him from a local shelter. Why and how he ended up in a shelter is beyond my imagination. He is sweet, loyal, intelligent and very well behaved. He is lazy, but one of the best dogs I have ever owned.


This is Moxie. She is a Shih Tzu and was also adopted from a local shelter. I KNOW how and why she ended up there. She is not real smart, sassy, acts like a diva, acts like a bully and everything has to be on HER terms.

With all the stress, I like that each of them will sit or lay next to me. They don't ask for much, just a pat on the head or a belly rub. Little things that make a big difference. They know they are loved.

2 comments:

Becky said...

they are loved and you know they love you!

Shyla said...

we love the puppies :)!