Sunday, July 31, 2011

Getting Close

Our new house is coming along. We are in the final stages and have lots of things to make decisions about. We will be meeting with our builder on Tuesday to go over the cabinets, paint and other smaller details.
The weekly visits to the new house really help us see that there is an end to this crazy roller coaster we have been on for six months.
The highlight this week was the fact that tile is being put in and all of the walls are complete and ready to be painted.


But, the awww factor for me was the completion of the rock on the garage.



I really like the outside of the house and I cannot wait until the full porch is complete.





I think this is so beautiful.

I'm giddy.


2 comments:

Sarah said...

It's beautiful! So glad that something is helping brighten your days! :) Can't wait to see the finished product! :)

Becky said...

Yay, yay, yay! I can't wait to help you decorate.