Monday, July 25, 2011

Noble Peace Prize

Today was cleaning day for the house. We close on Friday and most of the items were out of the house. We spent Sat and Sunday moving and packing. Our friend Tony helped Justin move the big items and get "Bessie" moved. Bessie is our refrigerator that has moved with us from Iowa. She is big and beautiful, but hard to handle. We definitely couldn't have gotten that done without help.
Sunday was boxing items and making piles of what goes with us to our temp house and what goes into the POD. The POD on the other hand was getting full (our 2nd one), so we were making our "take with us" pile bigger than expected.
I took yesterday off to start cleaning the house. I started at 10:30am and finished at 4:45pm (I did get an hour lunch break though). My feet ache, my back is sore, but it is done. My two best friends helped me:
Mr. Clean Magic Eraser

and

my Dyson vacuum.

From one mama to whoever is reading this (I am assuming you are all mamas), these items made my job much easier. I deeply and truly think that whoever invented these items should be nominated for the Noble Peace Prize.
Really
Seriously
I am not kidding.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Amen! I couldn't clean without those two things either!