

My little man is 4 1/2 weeks old and time is going by fast. There are so many wonderful things I have forgotten since Madison was born. I love his hair and his toes and his fake smiles when he is falling asleep. I love to just watch him sleep, even if it is only for 10 minutes. He finally stayed in his swing for more than 15 minutes. He still is not sleeping in his crib, though we continually try, except at 2 am, I put him in his hammock where I know he will sleep.
I am getting some decent sleep, but the lack of it tends to build up. I was soooo tired at during the 2 am feeding, that my head began to bob. This went on for the 1/2 hour or so that I was supposed to be intently watching my son eat! Then, out of nowhere, it hit. The massive explosion in his pants wasn't what woke me up, it was the smell. Instantly sitting there on the couch I was WIDE awake. The military should look into the capturing the smell, it could be used as chemical warfare it is sooo potent.
It seems like I am doing laundry constantly now. There is constant spit up or things getting peed on; it never ends.
No comments:
Post a Comment