Friday, September 26, 2008

Chemistry 101


I didn't imagine when I got my chemistry degree that I would be using it to figure out how to make a martini in a bottle. I have now master the perfect combination and technique of Zantac, Mylicon, formula and rice cereal to make one bottle. It wasn't easy and I think I could write a thesis on it or package it and sell it to other moms!


By the way, Spencer prefers his bottles stirred, not shaken.

  1. First you must give 0.6ml of Zantac directly to child while he is hungry so he will swallow it. If given after the meal, chances are it will come back out (it doesn't taste as good as milk).

  2. Secondly, you measure your water and add the formula (two parts water, 1 part formula). You shake it good to mix it which produces a "foam" on top.

  3. Next you add 0.3ml of Mylicon drops to get rid of the foam and air bubbles produced in step #2. Stir, do not shake.

  4. Next you add 1 Tbsp of rice cereal for each ounce of formula. Stir or swirl, do not shake.

  5. Feed to the screaming child who is impatiently waiting for you to get your thesis completed!





My sweet boy.



Please play with me!

Harley desperately wants us to play. He has always had pathetic hound dog eyes, but it's even worse now.




1 comment:

Natashia said...

You crack me up! The pic of him screaming is hilarious!