Okay, so after my huge post last night, I was looking forward to starting fresh today.
My day started when Madison couldn't find her cell phone. She got it taken away yesterday afternoon. Justin had just pulled in the drive and gotten out of his truck when I was in the midst of asking her WHY her phone wasn't on. She had went to play with friends and as instructed, took her cell phone with her. The only problem - she didn't turn it on! So, Justin took it and set it on the side of his truck while he hauled in his backpack, coffee cup and countless other items. Needless to say, we cannot find the cell phone this morning. We try calling it to listen for the ring but IT ISN'T TURNED ON!
Got Madison off to school, without her cell phone and Spencer was waking up. So, I let the two doggies out this morning and I go warm up a bottle and began to feed Spencer. Taking a break from feeding, I go to let the doggies back in and only one of them was there.
I KNEW exactly what had happened, the kids forgot to shut and lock the back gate. Frantic, I go out the front door and begin to call for Harley. THANK GOD! He was poking his nose to the ground sniffing around. I cannot believe he didn't take off somewhere. Thankful he didn't run, I get him in the house and gulp down a cold cup of coffee and brace for...... what else can happen?
1 comment:
Poor Misty had a rough week. Hopefully next week will be better!
Post a Comment