I realized when trying to order some pictures to hang on my empty walls that I do not have a photo of Madison and Spencer together. I have lots of separate ones, but not together. This was a problem. Spencer just turned 4 years old, Madison just got her braces off and she will be 15 years old in a month. I decided to take their photos.
There was a lot of drama with this. Spencer is picky about his clothes. Madison is picky about her clothes. Dear Lord, help me. After some arguing, tears, fits, me refusing to take their photos, then me deciding to take their photos, it was late. The morning sun had turned into some BRIGHT sun and I wasn't happy with the conditions. It was too late to go to the park (intended place of taking pictures), so we went outside in front of the pond.
I really do not know how I ended up with some good pictures. In fact, these make my heart melt. I'm glad I took them.
2 comments:
LOVE THESE!!!!!
OMG Misty! These pictures are beautiful!
Post a Comment