Justin decided late in the afternoon to take Spencer to the park to try and let him run off some energy. While it wore it off, there was more energy waiting. I think he has a rechargeable battery.
I was really frustrated at that point because I couldn't move AT ALL.
I convinced Spencer to crawl up with me in the chair and let me read him a book so Justin could at least make dinner.
Justin was not too happy because that also meant that HE had to wake him up, convince him to eat and then get ready for bed. UH, not so easy.
BUT, I secretly loved that fact that he fell asleep on me. SIGH
3 comments:
That is super sweet. I love it!
Aaah cute
That is my favorite picture ever. So real. So sweet. We have to cuddle our boys...while we can!
Post a Comment