Madison had read a book last year that she really liked and it was on her Kindle. When her and I went on a trip and we had airport problems, I started reading it and I loved it. The book was, "I am Number Four."
There has been a second book to this series that she also read (in August as soon as it was released) called, "The Power of Six."
I have been wanting to read this, but the lack of time to devote a good 8 hours to reading it from cover to cover hasn't been realistic until this week. I am finally off of all of the narcotic pain meds that make me loopy and then put me into a semi-comatose state for hours, so I thought I would give the book a shot. I started and finished it yesterday and it was also very good. The next book comes out in August, so I'm sure that during this time next year I will be able to read that one. That title is, "The Rise of Nine."
I am going to attempt to read "The Help" this weekend. That is a bit bigger and requires multiple days. I have to get some sleep in between. So, here's to getting THREE books read this year. HA!
No comments:
Post a Comment