Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Spencer's Favs

Spencer really enjoyed Christmas this year. He was the first one up and since I was sleeping in the chair, I got to see his reaction to what Santa had left for him. It was awesome. I love seeing the surprise and magic in his eyes.
Ever since we moved in, Justin has been using various tools, well, Spencer has since become fascinated with them. So, he was elated when he started opening this and he could see the tools inside. The downside was that the parts were wrong and after Justin assembled half of it, he figured out that we had two "E" panels instead of an "E" and an "F" panel. The entire thing had to be taken apart, boxed up and sent back. Boo-hoo.

We did not have any snow and it was fairly mild outside, so Justin took Spencer outside to play with his other new toy, a T-ball set. The smack on the window quickly let me know that he had figured it out and LOVED IT! Future home run hitter in the works!!





I SERIOUSLY love his faces and his little hat!


The other item, which had not been assembled yet was his Buzz and Woody Scooter. Justin put it together last night (along with some help from Spencer of course). He rode it on the porch in the dark last night. Justin plans on picking him up early from daycare today so he can come home and play outside. It is supposed to be in the 60's I think.

No comments: