Monday, December 19, 2011

Who's That Girl

Saturday was Madison's dance recital. This would be the first time she would perform her solo outside of the studio and in front on hundreds of people.
We cheered on her friends Ashton and Abby, they both did a wonderful job. Madi was second to last to perform, so she had a lot of time to get nervous.
Spencer sat on my lap and when Madi came out he said, "That's my Sissy, that's my sister!"
He was so excited to see her.
I watched in complete and utter amazement as she did her routine. I thought I was gonna come out of my seat.
Who was this impersonator?
Where is my child?
MY daughter has NEVER, EVER, EVER danced that well.

Her teacher and choreographer, Jessica, watched from the side curtain and she was stunned.


Madison ended up setting the bar really high, since we know what she can do now. Jessica says she is gonna work her hard!


Dance has been A LOT of work and a big sacrifice for the entire family. It was soooo nice to see her enjoying herself and doing such a wonderful job.

1 comment:

Becky said...

She was Ah-Maze-zing! I know she will do great at the competitions. I am so glad we were there to see her.